Powder Technic's centrifugal sifter removes unwanted particles from the material flow and breaks up clumps. Particles larger than the perforation size on the screen drum are guided to the screen end and ejected.
Material to be screened during operation is fed into the feeder inlet of the centrifugal screen. The high-speed screw conveyor feeds the powder into the screen section, where the blades turning in the direction of the screen drum force the material through the drum. The material passing through the drum is ejected through the discharge outlet at the bottom of the screen. Particles that do not pass through the screen drum end up in a waste bag at the end of the screen.
The steel plate screen drum GUARANTEES DURABILITY
- Made of perforated steel plate, the screen drum offers unparalleled reliability, durability and economy compared to conventional nylon/steel mesh drums.
- Can be used for the screening of nearly every type of powder
- Construction: carbon steel or stainless steel
- Screen drum perforation size: 0.15-10 mm
- Wide capacity range, depending on the material being screened and screen perforation size: 1-15 t/h
HINGED INSPECTION HATCH AND END HATCH
The screen drum is easy to inspect, clean or change when switching grades
RELIABLE EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTION
- Our expertise in material handling ensures operational reliability.
- We use only the highest quality materials and components.
DETAILS DESIGNED TO MEET CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS
Each and every detail is custom-tailored to meet customer specifications.