Our dust-extraction filters consist of a steel plate frame, cover and collection tank. The cover has a centrifuge vacuum, which generates a vacuum inside the vacuum tank and pipes. A control unit and compressed air tank are mounted to the filter frame.
EFFECTIVE DUST REMOVAL FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
- Powerful centrifuge vacuums generate a suction power of 2,000-3,000 m3/h, which ensures a sufficient capture rate for spot dust removal
- The filter is dimensioned according to the volume of air and properties of the dust being filtered
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Filter elements are easy to change through the large access hatch
LONG INTERVAL BETWEEN FILTER ELEMENT CHANGES
- The automatic compressed air cleaning of filter elements keeps elements in proper working order for a long time
ALSO SUITABLE FOR FILTERING EXPLOSIVE MATERIALS
- The unit can be fitted with an ATEX certified barrier film, which allows it to meet the requirements for a zone 21 inside classification.
- We include the ignition risk assessment documentation in accordance with the ATEX directive.
RELIABLE EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTION
- Our expertise in material handling ensures operational reliability.
- We use only the highest quality materials and components.